Why file H1-B with us
Why should an employer or employee select our law firm to file H1-B petition with Immigration Service?
- Our firm has filed and obtained approval of hundreds of H1-B visas for various professionals such as physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, dentists, engineers, software consultants, designers and architects, business managers, accountants, university professors, banquet and restaurant managers, journalists, export managers, purchase managers, and many other professions.
- We provide our clients efficient and affordable service. We understand that in case of H1-B or H1-B transfers, the time is of the essence to both employer as well as the candidate.
- We understand our client’s needs and concerns and we work closely with them in order to meet their objectives.
- Attorney Goyal gives his personal attention to each client and is readily available to address any issues they may have before, during or after filing of their petition.
- Our firm has built its reputation as one of the leading, detail minded, immigration law firms in the Chicagoland, Illinois and surrounding states in United States because of our dedication to the client’s case and high success rate.
- Why not to have Attorney Goyal’s 24 years of experience applied to the facts of your case to have a successful outcome.
- We understand the clients’ concern about the costs involved in filing H1-B/H-4, since the USCIS drastically increased their filling fees as of July 2007 and thereafter.
Without compromising the quality of service, our fees are very reasonable and affordable.
• Special discounts for students who just graduated or are on OPT
• Volume discounts for employer filing more than 3 H1-B cases
• Discounts for extension or transfer of H1-B
• Discounts for repeat clients
We will file H1-B from $770* plus costs
*Terms and conditions apply.