Brothers & Sisters

Contact us at 847-584-7617 if you are interested in filing and obtaining a Visa for a Brothers or Sisters of a U.S. citizen.

The most important factor is to establish the bonafide relationship from the brother or sister to the citizen or permanent resident. We have filed and successfully obtained Visas for many of our clients' family members from various countries. Our office will help you from preparing the case, filing with Immigration Service, and later to help you with processing by the National Visa Center (NVC). We will guide you with the process from Immigration to Embassy until your relative obtains their Green Card and a permanent residence in the United States.

Call us at 847-584-7617 to file for your family member whether he or she is in a foreign country or the United States.