Employment based Residency

It is possible to gain employment based residency or a "green card" through an application.

Employment based Residency applications can be completed under various categories

  • EB-1 - Extra-ordinary talent
  • EB-2 - Special Ability or Advanced Degree Professional
  • EB-3 - Most applications are under this category
  • EB-4
  • Skilled Workers
  • EB-5
  • PERM (Labor Certification)

Attorney Goyal can help you determine which category is best suited for your case.