Other Temporary Work Visas

Do you have an individual you would like to sponsor for a L-1, TN, R-1 or P-3 Visa?

Contact us at 847-584-7617

We have successfully obtained 100s of H1-b, L-1, TN, R-1 and P-3 approvals for various professionals. Whether you have one or several candidates, we are here for you. Do take advantage of our special service charges.

We have the lowest service charges for the best and most efficient service.

  • E-1 and E-2 visas for certain nationals of E treaty countries
  • J-1 Visa (Exchange or work visas are granted with or without requirements of 2 years residence in their home country) and may require a waiver to change J1 to another category or adjustment of status for a Green Card.
  • O-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa for aliens of extra ordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
  • P-1 visa - another temporary work visa that is filed by a U.S. employer for a culturally unique event for performance by culturally unique artists, actors, dancers or group of entertainers
  • Q Visa
  • R-1 Visa is filed by the U.S employer such as temple or religious organization for temporary work visa on behalf of a religious worker or priest, etc. Our firm has represented many religious temples and organizations in Illinois and other states, and has successfully applied for R-1 work visas and extensions. The R-1 is given for one to three years and a maximum period an alien can work in R-1 visa is for a period of 5 years.

  • Learn more about L1-Visas.
    Learn more about TN Visas.
    Learn more about R-1 Visas.
    Learn more about P3 Visas.