Other Temporary Work Visas
Do you have an individual you would like to sponsor for a L-1, TN, R-1 or P-3 Visa?
We have successfully obtained 100s of H1-b, L-1, TN, R-1 and P-3 approvals for various professionals. Whether you have one or several candidates, we are here for you. Do take advantage of our special service charges.
- E-1 and E-2 visas for certain nationals of E treaty countries
- J-1 Visa (Exchange or work visas are granted with or without requirements of 2 years residence in their home country) and may require a waiver to change J1 to another category or adjustment of status for a Green Card.
- O-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa for aliens of extra ordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- P-1 visa - another temporary work visa that is filed by a U.S. employer for a culturally unique event for performance by culturally unique artists, actors, dancers or group of entertainers
- Q Visa
- R-1 Visa is filed by the U.S employer such as temple or religious organization for temporary work visa on behalf of a religious worker or priest, etc. Our firm has represented many religious temples and organizations in Illinois and other states, and has successfully applied for R-1 work visas and extensions. The R-1 is given for one to three years and a maximum period an alien can work in R-1 visa is for a period of 5 years.