H1-B Visa

Do you have an individual, physician, software engineer, electronic engineer, consultant, architect, chiropractor, pharmacist, manager, or any other profession you would like to sponsor for an H1-B Visa or have an H1-B transfer case?

Contact us at 847-584-7617

We have successfully obtained 100s of H1-B approvals for various professionals. Whether you have one or several candidates, we are here for you. Do take advantage of our specials for H1-B.

We have the lowest service charges for the best and most efficient service.

The H1-B Visa is designed to allow employers to temporarily employ foreign nationals for specialty occupations.

The position must meet the following USCIS requirements:

  • Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent is normally the minimum entry requirement for the position
  • The degree requirement for the job is common to the industry or the job is so complex or unique that it can be performed only by an individual with a degree
  • The employer normally requires a degree or its equivalent for the position
  • The nature of the specific duties is so specialized and complex that the knowledge required to perform the duties is usually associated with the attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree.

H1-B Petition is filed by an Employer for a temporary work visa for a prospective employee or for an individual working with the petitioning employer in OPT (practical trainee work visa) or working for another employer in H1-B status. In order to file for H1B visa, the employer must offer an employment/position to the individual in a specialty occupation. The Employer needs to file a Labor Condition application with US Labor Department and once LCA is obtained, the employer files the H1-B petition with the Immigration Service on behalf of the foreign national.

The foreign national must have a minimum of U.S Bachelor’s degree or higher or a foreign degree which is equivalent to U.S Bachelor’s degree.

The individual candidate can be in a legal status in the United States or abroad in order to file the H1-B petition on his behalf. However, in some cases, if the individual does not have bachelor’s degree, the employer can file based upon the combination of education and many years of experience in the same specialty occupation in which the job is offered by the employer. The cases based upon experience without Bachelor’s degree are considered high risk cases as immigration follows strict guidelines in processing such cases.

H1-B status is generally granted for up to three years and can be extended to another three years. In other words, an individual can have maximum of six years in H1-B status.

Upon reaching the six years limit, the foreign national must spend a one year period physically outside of the United States before he or she can apply for another H1-B status. However, there are exceptions where an employee can get an extension of H1B status beyond six years period without going out of the country. The spouse and minor children of the H1B employee can enter the U.S. in H-2 status or can convert their status to H-4 if they are here in the U.S. in another legal status.

We will file H1-B from $770* plus costs
*Terms and conditions apply.