Minor Children & Parent

This is the category where the visa is current and available. If the alien in the United Sates has a legal status or has entered with a legal visa, after inspection and at the time of entry into the United States, the U.S. citizen can file the petition for these relatives, and in most cases the green card can be processed without going out of the U.S.

One must be very careful and should consult a professional immigration attorney before filing the case with immigration. With more than 24 years of experience, our office reviews the documents closely before filing the case. We know what immigration expects in a particular case. We make all efforts that the case goes as smoothly as possible. Please note a small error or filing the wrong information or misrepresentation can lead to denial and/or deportation. Call our offices and we will guide you and work with you to get the positive results by uniting your family.