H1-B Transfer

When an employer decides to hire a foreign national who is in the U.S. in H1-B status, the employer must file a H-1B petition with the Immigration Service before hiring such employee. There are many caveats that employer and employee has to be careful about before filing H1-B petition with Citizenship and Immigration Service. H1B petitions for extension or transfer of H1b are normally not subject to h1B quota except in certain circumstances.